Dr Virendra Pratap Singh
CHIEF PROJECT ADVISER and SENIOR MEDICAL CONSULTANT
RET. ADD. DIRECTOR, HEALTH DEPT. U.P. GOVT
37 years experience
Reg. 23858 (UP medical council, Lucknow)
Work and Experience
- 37 years experience as a Surgeon and Senior Consultant, Medical Health and Family
welfare department, U.P. Government.
- Three and half years as Additional Director, Medical Health and Family welfare
department, U.P. Government.
- 1 year as Mukhya Nagar Swasthya Adhikari, Nagar Nigam, Prayagraj.
- MBBS (1978) from BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur.
- MS (1983) from BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur
Most Prolific Surgeon, 3rd rank in the state (UP) for three years.
Role and Responsibilities
CHIEF PROJECT ADVISER and SENIOR CONSULTANT
Overseeing, Planning, Development, Operations and Authority to advise and control all medical
or health education activities in the project. Monitor, guide, and instruct the team of
qualified/ registered medical and AYUSH consultants to provide better health education and
prevention strategy to website members.