Dr Chandra Prakash Dixit
SENIOR AYUSH CONSULTANT and CHIEF of AYUSH Services
47 years experience
Reg. 23727 ( Dated 03/04/1974, UP CCIM, Lucknow)
Work and Experience
- Five years as a lecturer in Govind Vallabh pant ayurvedic college, Meerut.
- 33 years as an Ayurvedic medical officer, U.P. Government.
- Six years as Regional Ayurved and Unani officer, Mainpuri, U.P. Government.
- Two years as Nagar Swasthya Adhikari, Nagar Palika, Mainpuri.
- Ten years, still working at present as senior AYUSH consultant and
Pharmaceutical adviser, (Production and Quality control, Ayurvedic preparations) at
Ayurved Seva Sadan, Firozabad.
BAMS (1974) from Bundelkhand Government Ayurvedic College, Jhansi.
- Prediabetic reversal and diabetes control
- Liver problems
- Premature hair problems
- Bone and Joints problems
- Anxiety and Depression
Role and Responsibilities
SENIOR AYUSH CONSULTANT
Provide AYUSH consultation
Monitor, guide, and instruct the team of AYUSH consultants. Advise and control all AYUSH and
health education activities for better results.